CTSL's Server Administrator course will give you the training, experience and confidence required to become an IT professional in a role such as:
• Windows Server Administrator
• Server Systems Administrator
• Monitoring Operator
• Network Administrator
This course is not a boot camp designed merely to help you pass Microsoft exams. Rather each student enjoys our well structured 20 week training program comprising:
• Twice weekly classroom instruction sessions
• In-class practical exercises
• Graded assignments
• Virtual Classroom (Moodle)
At the conclusion of the program, students will earn the Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Server Administrator* credential to demonstrate their leadership and problem-solving skills in working with Windows Server 2008. They will also be awarded a CTSL certificate.
* The MCITP: Server Administrator certification replaces the MCSE and MCSA certifications from Microsoft. You must pass these three certification exams given by Microsoft Corporation to earn the credential: MCTS 83-640, MCTS 70-642, MCTS 70-646.